Translate

Friday, May 13, 2022

Shuffle Masters of Music Industry


Update (30+ years later): When I went to New York to address continued deprivations, I was violated at a NY Hostel. Upon my return from this trip, I went to a Las Vegas, NV hospital for treatment and while I was in the waiting area...the hospital staff was speaking loudly saying, "That's what he was supposed to do."

During this same time frame, random men would walk by me, laugh and say, "...18 men...!" Implying rape by 18 men. Hostel that was the only room that I could get after being up for 2 days stressing about not having rights or protection. Somehow that hostel was the only affordable place.

After this post I never posted my travel plans again! I was told that whoever was doing this to me had God money. Although I have proof of many allegations, none of the representatives that I contacted across 30 years would help me. I have NEVER received communication from any of the governmental agencies that I contacted for over 30 years. I was never an informant and I NEVER talked to feds. In fact NO ONE communicated directly with at any time. I was only addressing my musical lyrics being all over the charts. I was left uninformed and unprotected, while these culprits were allowed to torture me, publicly. 

My whole family and I have been tortured and our family bonds are destroyed forever because of the amount of pressure applied without any protection from those that are in position to uphold the law. 

All the proof was provided that there were substantial amounts of human and civil rights violations they were allowed to Operate with impunity, publicly...

This is that archived post from many years ago:


The only game being played is 

MUSIC: Shuffle Masters and Musical Chairs

Let’s explain how the music industry plays Musical Chairs. I had to see who was running the label back when I was under contract. I had to know who profited from this mess.

Of course, these individuals listed below were definitely involved and/or aware of publishing contracts,  song submissions, 'gutted' musical works and actions which led to multiple Copyright Infringements:

Richard Blackstone     Dave Renzer             Paul Katz




These were some of the same people who shortly after profiting, began transferring me back and forth over the phone (keeping me on speakerphone) rejoicing, mocking and 
laughing about Zomba being Number 1.

Moving On Up The Line

The owner's of the company were  -

Clive Ian Calder



After an unspecified "ethical disagreement," Calder bought 

Simon's stake in Zomba and became the sole owner in 1990.




I was signed to Zomba in 1993 and I think I have an idea of 



what was meant by 'ethical disagreement.



In the late nineties, Jive expanded its success to include teen pop 

phenomenons such as Backstreet Boys, 'N Sync and Britney 

Spears, all of which topped the charts. In 2002 he sold Zomba for 

US$2.74 billion to the German-based media group Bertelsmann.

Though he was offered a position with BMG, he instead chose to 

stay on temporarily as an advisor during the integration period, 

but left the business in 2003. The Jive Records brand was 

discontinued in October 2011, with their artists being moved 

to RCA Records.

AND

Ralph Simon



Simon co-founded the independent Zomba Group of music 

companies (now a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment) 

with Clive Calder in the 1970s. In the mid-90s, he was 

Executive Vice President of Capitol Records and Blue Note 

Records in Hollywood and started EMI Music's global New 

Media division.

On May 20, 1996, I filed a lawsuit against BMI, 

Zomba and Jive because of their lack of 

response to my request as to how BMG, MCA, 

EMI, WEA, Polygram and Jive have released 

songs which blatantly infringe upon my 

copyrights. I submitted these lyrics and 

melodies to Zomba.

Although people are moved like musical chairs, 

it is easy to see how moving employees back 

and forth from BMG, MCA, EMI, WEA, Polygram 

and Jive may have gained access to  songs 

which blatantly infringe upon my copyrights. I 

sent these lyrics to Zomba; which they deny receiving. 

Conveniently their denials were received in 

envelopes marked 'Comics'.




Letter stamp-dated 10-23-1995, envelope postmarked 10-24-1995


Letter stamp-dated 11-27-1995, envelope postmarked 11-28-1995






This Letter Of Explanation was also Provided to the Courts

Note: Clearly explained Each document listed as Exhibits 









Both; The Revised Complaint and the Letter of explanation 

‘set forth in numbered, short, plain statements that clearly 

state my argument, basis for  claim, legal theories, supporting 

documents listed as exhibits, provided jurisdiction and 

demand for judgment as required by Fed. Rules on Civil rules 

of law. I presented all of these documents along with 

copyrights to  the courts with copyrights.


See Previous blogs and websites http://7westpublishing.com/ for more.


Both; The Revised Complaint and the Letter of explanation ‘set forth in numbered, short, plain statements that clearly state my argument, basis for claim, legal theories, supporting documents listed as exhibits, provided jurisdiction and demand for judgment as required by Fed. Rules on Civil rules of law.

Follow the next Blog to see the other 14 pages of the entire Lawsuit; which includes explanation of other exhibits.






























The Fix Was In...


Courts denied request to assign counsel, 1st Request -June 24,  1996.

Note: U.S. District court seal, dated Jun 24, 1996 at 10:45 am…AND

Note: On June 24, 1996, I provided court with 2nd/Revised Complaint (LISTED ABOVE) that was ‘set forth in short, plain statements' as required by law WITHIN THE ALLOTTED TIME -per courts order listed below. 




























Courts had already signed an order of dismissal ready and dated July 22, 1996 - (a month prior to Defendants Answer to Complaint dated August 7, 1996).


Court ignored my request in accordance Federal Rules of Civil procedure, Rule 16 (a)(b)(c); Also under U.S.C., Title 15 28,19,49; Under 28 U.S.C, 1915(d) – Plaintiff request counsel be assigned…preventing protraction due to lack of management.


Note: Case dismissed prior to Zomba Response dated August 7, 1996

On July 22, 1996, Courts dismissed my case I never had an opportunity to go before the judge and be heard. I never had my day in court.



































My revised complaint complied completely with Fed. Rules of civil procedure but the courts ignored..





My amended complaint was clear and concise. 

This is what I refer to as the jedi-mind-trick…just wave your hands and say the words and it never happened. I didn't imagine bullet holes, family assaulted, friend shot up, etc..

With all that was mentioned, courts ignored actual events of violence, denied that stress can attribute to and cause physical ailments.

Note: Case was dismissed  July 22, 1996 but this was prior to Zomba Response dated August 7, 1996 - see Defendants response below. FIXED!






Does this sound like a Game to you?


I assure you that this is no game. 

Here I am twenty plus years later...still fighting for scraps and being stripped of everything from housing to basic necessities for decades.

This was my Objection to Order of Dismissal















Note: This was 2nd copy of Request for counsel to be assigned–submitted July 29, 1996   Judge Bernard A. Friedman-Courts dismissed my case before Zomba could respond…






When you sign a publishing contract, it should be ‘a given’ and fully understood that they would want to pursue royalties. Conveniently, they can use this contract to basically take your work or even allow your works to be used without pursuing your interest.

The kicker is, in the beginning they exaggerate their interest in offering you an opportunity for recording artist deal while working you for materials along with little up-front compensation but stated in their defense that ‘I refused to pursue claims’. Pursue claims…with what?

I never had the chance to go before the Judge. He completely disregarded my copyrights and ignored my request for counsel.

Ultimately, in spite of having copyrights being secured by myself, copies of materials, copies of receipts for overnight mailings, and other correspondences submitted to Zomba representatives; Zomba stated in response regarding songs that were in question that it was unclear. However; prior to filing suit against them I received a letter stating that they were investigating my claims. In fact, Zomba denied receiving or having any works in spite of my return receipts.